Meet the Team
You’re in Great Hands
Owner/Teacher -All styles
Jessika began her dance training at age two with Essendon Danse Academy. At age five she transferred to Michelle Slater Performing Arts and pursued her ballet technique with Niche (formally known as East Ivanhoe School of Dance) at age 11.
At age 3 Jessika competed at Bendigo competitions winning every section entered including an improvisation solo. The adjudicator stated “you will be a very good teacher one day” sparking the passion for Jessika’s desire to teach young performers one day.
Jessika studied VCE Dance and received top marks in her VCE Dances in 2003 and was offered a spot in the State School Spectacular for over two years running where she performed at Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Exhibition Centre.
Jessika performed at the Good Friday appeal for five years running, dancing alongside singers such as Marina Prior, Marsha Hines, Rachael Beck and Lisa McCune and others.
Jessika‘s teaching career begun at age 17, training others in the art of Jazz and Contemporary. In 2010 Jessika opened her first studio with her sisters and embarked on training children as young as two. Her styles and skill set include Cecchetti Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Tap and Acrobatics. Jessika was also a regular dance educator at various day-care centres and kindergartens throughout Melbourne. In 2017 Jessika opened her own studio ‘Creations School Of Dance’
Jessika completed her Cecchetti Ballet exams with East Ivanhoe School of Dance and also has a Cert IV TAE (Training and assessing) providing access to students for them to be educated in VCE VET Dance. Jessika obtained her associate status with Cecchetti Ballet Victoria in 2018.
Jessika’s love and passion for teaching comes from a long line of family dancers and one adjudicator sparking her life path. Jessika hopes to pass on the knowledge and passion to her students to make their dancing dreams become reality.
Teacher – Ballet/Jazz/Tap
Yvette began her dance training at age two and attended dance schools; Essendon Danse Academy, Michelle Slater Performing Arts and Niche (formerly known as East Ivanhoe)
Yvette embarked on her teaching career at age nine and soon passed her Academy Of Teachers, Dancing (AOTD) qualification. Yvette began teaching the Keilor Downs Primary School Cheer Squad and later embarked on teaching/choreographing for various dance & ballroom institutes across Victoria.
Whilst teaching Yvette studied VCE dance and drama and completed several contemporary workshops at Monash University. Yvette also obtained an Advanced Certificate in Theatre Technology (Management) at Holmesglen.
Yvette’s professional work include; Cabaret dancer across Melbourne, Event performer for various nightclubs/VIP parties, and adjudicating.
Yvette’s theatre credits include; backstage operations on ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Disney with Hugh Jackman and Rachael Beck (1996). Core dancer “Me and My Girl (1996) and was the assistant director for‘Fiddler on the roof’ (1997) -St Matthews Musical Society.
Yvette’s TV credits include; Good Friday Appeal performer, specialty TV show performer, ‘The secret life of us’(2002)- TV series, ‘The Wannabees’ -film (2003) with Isla Fisher and ‘Evil never dies’- film (2003) with Katherine Heigl and Thomas Gibson.
Yvette enjoys passing all her knowledge and experience onto the young performers of today and looks forward to seeing them on stage, TV or film.
Caitlin has danced in all styles of dance; Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Contemporary, Lyrical, Neo, Classical, Pointe, Hip Hop, Acrobatics.
Completed Ballet and Tap examinations
Solo and Troupe competitions 2011-2017
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Pre Primary Ballet, Entry Level (7 September 2010)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Grade One Ballet, Foundation Level One (13 October 2011)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Grade Two Ballet, Level One (12 October 2012)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Pre Senior Tap (12 October 2012)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Grade Three Ballet, Level One (15 November 2013)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Senior Tap (15 November 2013)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Grade Four Ballet, Level 2 (23 August 2014)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Intermediate Foundation Tap Stage Style, Level 2 (23 August 2014)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Grade Five Ballet, Level 2 (22 August 2015)
- British Ballet Organisation Intermediate Foundation Ballet, Level 2 Vocational Examination (19 August 2016)
- British Ballet Organisation Distinction at Grade Seven Tap, Level 3 (18 August 2017)
- Disney Performing Arts Hong Kong Disneyland Achievement Award (10 April 2012 & 2017
- British Ballet Organisation Elite Status Certificate (15 November 2012)
- Acrobatic Arts Module 1 Certificate (2018)
- VET Dance Certificate II (2017)
- Ready Set Dance Registered Teacher
Teacher - Hip Hop & Jazz
Chelsea completed her full-time tertiary studies in Performing Arts at Patrick Studios Australia, graduating with a Certificate II, III and IV in Performing Arts - Dance.
Throughout her 16 years of training, Chelsea has studied many genres of dance, developing a wealth of knowledge and experience during this time.
Chelsea has undertaken many ballet exams in both the Cecchetti and Royal Academy of Dance syllabi, as well as performed in countless competitions, showcase concerts and professional performing work including dancing for companies such as The Cancer Council, The Entertainment Store and Royal Melbourne Show to name a few.
Chelsea is also an experienced children's entertainer and absolutely loves sharing her passion for dance with the next generation!